Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing. Infrared light can penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits making infrared saunas one of the “hottest” therapies for healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance, the benefits of an infrared sauna session may be just what you need to achieve your wellness goals.
Cryo Miami’s new sauna offers clinically backed benefits like lowered blood pressure, weight loss, detoxification and more. Nine heaters provide the most effective highest quality and quantity of far infrared heat available and produce virtually no EMF.
Cryo Miami’s far infrared saunas have been clinically shown to raise core body temperature nearly 3 degrees, which:
- Leads to a truly detoxifying sweat
- Lowers systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Supports weight loss through waistline reduction
Numerous studies also have examined the benefits of far infrared radiation for medical conditions such as chronic heart failure, diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis. Since 2009, FIR saunas have been shown to:
- Improve cardiac and vascular function and reduce oxidative stress in patients with chronic heart failure
- Enhance physical and general health, social functioning, stress, and fatigue in patients suffering from type II diabetes
- Reduce pain, stiffness, and fatigue
Additional information on each of these studies is available from the NCBI.